At a glance
- Occasionally steep gravel roads
- 1099 m
- Average time
- 3 h
- Elevation gain
- 520 m
- 18.8 km
- Park at the rest area at the edge of Šembije
- Going from the rest area toward Šembije, take the first gravel road on the left. Keep slight right.
- After traversing a large pasture, start following the white-blue biking signs.
- Near the top, the biking signs send you left onto a dirt track. We decided to take a detour continuing on the gravel road and reached the peak from the eastern side.
Map of the Route
The map shows the path we took as recorded by the GPS receiver. Never trust a GPS track; rely on your senses and maps.