I’m too old for hard-core mountain- or cross-country biking, but I still prefer gravel roads and dirt trails with an occasional (careful) single-track descent over asphalt. If that sounds familiar, you might find my collection of bike tours useful.
- The biking tours are the green dots on the above map. Hiking trips with English descriptions are red, hikes without descriptions are gray.
- I started publishing my tracks in early 2021. Don’t expect miracles.
- I’m publishing GPX files instead of turn-by-turn descriptions.
- You’ll find notes attached to every tour, identifying interesting places worth visiting, navigational hints, or alternate paths.
- I usually drive to somewhere and bike from there. The starting point is usually where I managed to park my car. You might also find parking opportunities in tour description.