At a Glance
- 451 m
- Average time
- 1.5 h
- Elevation gain
- 150 m
Start: 45.502955, 13.876214
- There is a decent parking lot at the edge of the village (next to the school and kindergarten)
- Walk toward the church of St. Nicholas until you hit the first red signs or waymarks.
- Turn left, and follow a narrow road veering slightly toward the right until you reach a wooden sign pointing onto a narrow footpath going into the forest.
- After a short ascent, you’ll reach the first vista point. You might want to enjoy the view before proceeding toward the main ridge, where the footpath ends at a dirt trail.
- Turn right. After a few hundred meters, turn left to reach the peak with a small tower. You might want to climb the tower to enjoy the view of Slavnik and the surrounding hills.
- After a short break, you might decide to return to Gračišče, or you could go for a longer hike toward Kum (the views are well worth it).
Map of the Route
The map shows the path we took as recorded by the GPS receiver. Never trust a GPS track wholeheartedly; rely on your senses and maps.