At a glance
- Lovely tour on asphalt roads in Slovenian Istria. Optional challenging descent on a rocky dirt road.
- 392 m
- Average time
- 2.5 h
- Elevation gain
- 470 m
- 23.3 km
- Parking opportunities in Marezige or Lopar.
- Locals are recommending the Karjola restaurant in Marezige.
- Recommended stay: Holiday House Ida in Marezige
- If you want to stay on asphalt road, take the road toward Koper in Boršt, and visit Glem. You could also go to Labor and back.
- Ready for a challenge: the dirt road starts next to the church in Labor and brings you to Dragonja valley. From there, enjoy an easy gravel road to Župančiči, where the boring asphalt starts.
Map of the Route
The map shows the path we took as recorded by the GPS receiver. Never trust a GPS track; rely on your senses and maps.